Thailand (Transit tour) - 2N/3D
Bangkok is located on the delta of the Chao Phraya River, about 25 miles (40 km) from the Gulf of Thailand. It was formerly divided into two municipalities—Krung Thep on the east bank and Thon Buri on the west—connected by several bridges.
Pattaya is a city on Thailand’s eastern Gulf coast known for its beaches. Multicultural Pattaya boasts some excellent places to stay and eat, and the area is also a family-friendly resort coast. Nevertheless, the city itself is no tropical paradise; its reputation as a sex capital is totally deserved, with hundreds of beer bars, go-go clubs and massage parlours.
Trip At a Glance
Day 1 – Morning reach Bangkok and transfer to Pattaya. Evening transfer for Alcazar show. Overnight at Pattaya
Day 2 – Check out from Pattaya and transfer to Bangkok. Proceed for Safari world & Marine Park with buffet lunch.
Day 3 – Departure transfers to airport.
End if Services
Day 1 Bangkok Arrival – Pattaya (Alcazar show)
Upon your arrival in Bangkok, Meet and greet. Later you will be transferred to Pattaya, which is around short 2 hours drive from Bangkok. Check in to the hotel (check in time 1300 - 1500 hrs.).Time to relax!!
In the evening, you will proceed for Alcazar Show, a world-famous cabaret, which can give the Lido and Moulin Rouge of Paris a run for their money. Featuring a grand theatre with 1200 seats and thousands of watts of pulsating sound, the Alcazar Show is a unique blend of acting, stage design, costumes and glamorous actors performing together in an unforgettable mélange of light, sound and colour. Truly, a visit to the Alcazar Show could well become the highlight of your far-eastern journey.
Overnight at Hotel in Pattaya.
Day 2 Pattaya to Bangkok (Safari world and Marine Park)
Breakfast at the hotel, today proceed for Bangkok, Safari World and Marine Park, Thailand popular open zoo. Divided into four distinct sections (Safari Park, Bird Park, Games Corner and Macaw Island), the Safari World Park is th e place to be, to see dolphins, orangutans, seals and a myriad of other exotic animals and birds amidst a picturesque African setting. Several lunch options are available here for you to pick from.
Meal: Breakfast and Lunch
Day 3 Departure
Breakfast at the hotel, checkout and transfer to airport for departure flight.
*** Tour Ends with Memories***
- 01 night Pattaya
- 01 night Bangkok
- 02 Breakfast at hotel
- Alcazar show with soft drinks (PVT)
- Safari world & Marine Park with buffet lunch (PVT)
- All airport and hotel transfers on private basis
- DMK Airport – Pattaya Hotel- Bangkok Hotel - DMK Airport (PVT)
- Airfare /Train Ticket
- Visa / Travel Insurance charges.
- Camera fee at monuments.
- Tour Guide
- Any other services which are not mentioned in the tour cost inclusions.
- Any meals / en-route meals unless specified.
- Items of personal nature viz, tips, porterage, room service, laundry, mineral water, alcoholic or non- alcoholic beverages, phone calls, additional sightseeing tours and excursions not included in the itinerary.
- Any rides, safaris, boating charges, additional sightseeing tours other than the mentioned in the inclusions.
- Supplement charges applicable for Long weekends and festive period.
- Entrance fees and guide charges, unless specified in the inclusions.
- Any increase in fuel cost, intra and interstate taxes etc, the tour price will be amended in accordance.
- This is just a reference itinerary and we are not holding any booking at the moment.
- Early check in and Early Checkout is subject to availability and charges are completely depend upon Hotel.
- The standard check in time in hotels vary from 1400 hours to 1600 hours depending upon hotel.
- Please note that final rate of exchange will be as per the final day of the transaction.
- Rate for above tour will be high during national holidays, festivals & long weekends.