Malaysia Transit Tour - 2N/3D
About the trip
Kuala Lumpur is the capital of Malaysia. Its modern skyline is dominated by the 451m-tall Petronas Twin Towers, a pair of glass-and-steel-clad skyscrapers with Islamic motifs. The towers also offer a public skybridge and observation deck. The city is also home to British colonial-era landmarks such as the Kuala Lumpur Railway Station and the Sultan Abdul Samad Building.
Genting Highlands is an integrated resort development comprising hotels, casinos, shopping malls and a theme park in Pahang, perched on the peak of Gunung Ulu Kali at 1,800 meters high. Nestled near the border of Selangor within an hour's drive from Kuala Lumpur (about 35km), Genting represents a popular weekend getaway from the city heat, connected by major highways, trunk roads and cable car service from Gohtong Jaya.
Trip at a glance
Day 1- Arrival Kulalumpur by morning, transfer to hotel and proceed for Half day city tour.
Day 2- Today proceed to Genting day tour with cable car ride. Back to KUL and overnight
Day 3- Departure transfer to airport.
End of Services
Day 1 Arrival at Kualalumpur
Afternoon arrival at KLIA airport and transfer to hotel. Proceed for Half day city tour (0930 to 1430 hrs). Explore the old railway station, the King’s palace and the Petronas Twin Towers. Drive past the Independence Square, National Mosque and National Monument. At the National Museum stop for a brief photo shoots. Visit the Handicraft Centre or Chocolate Factory. Back to hotel
Overnight at Hotel
Day 2 Genting day tour
After healthy breakfast at the hotel we take you for a full day tour of Genting Highlands. Situated at the altitude of 2000 meters above sea level it is one of the most developed hill resorts in Malaysia. The only casino in Malaysia is located right here. Full of glitter and excitement, the atmosphere is best described as electrifying. One way Genting Skyway ride and en-route you visit batu cave. Back to Kualalumpur.
Overnight at hotel.
Day 3 Departure
After breakfast get transferred to the airport to board flight way back home.
End of Services
- Daily breakfast except day arrival day.
- 02 Night Accommodation in KUL in 3 star hotel.
- Genting Highland Tour With Cable Car (Batu Caves photo stop + Genting Cable Car on Pvt basis
- Half Day City Tour (Petronas Twin Tower (Photo Stop), Cocoa Centre, King Palace (Photo Stop), National Monument (Photo Stop), National Mosque (Photo Stop) & Independence Square) on Pvt basis.
- All tour & transfers at Malaysia on Private basis.
- Airfare/ Visa
- Items of Personal Nature.
- Any other service or meal which is not mentioned in above inclusions.
- Peak season surcharge.
- Lunches and dinners, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Travel insurance
- Any other service not mentioned in “Tour Price Includes”.
- This is just a reference itinerary and we are not holding any booking at the moment.
- Early check in and Early Checkout is subject to availability and charges are completely depend upon Hotel.
- The standard check in time in hotels vary from 1400 hours to 1600 hours depending upon hotel.
- Please note that final rate of exchange will be as per the final day of the transaction.
- Rate for above tour will be high during national holidays, festivals & long weekends.